Re: XP Myths - Myths Regarding Windows XP

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ghallabi ibn Khurasani Hawari, Feb 3, 2005.

  1. Mastertech, <>, wrote:

    > All messages violating the terms of service haver been repor­ted:
    >

    > http://www.google.com/googlegroups/terms_of_service.html
    >

    > 6. Appropriate Conduct
    >

    > You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and
    > communications while using the Service and for any consequen­ces
    > thereof. You agree to use the Service only to send and recei­ve
    > messages
    > and material that are legal, proper and related to the parti­cular
    > Group. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree­ that
    > when
    > using the Service, you will not:
    >

    > defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate ­the legal
    >
    > rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
    > post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or ­unlawful
    > Content;

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Are you honestly so stupid as to be actually reporting
    everyone in the group to google for violating the TOS that apply only to
    you, you google-posting **** on a stick? You are, aren't you, you completely
    mad ****?

    PMSL

    <aside>
    Shades of Jaytard...

    "Fortuantly, bellglobal keeps excellent records of anything that goes in or
    out of there servers, as do I. I sent them a nice e-mail to ensure my
    security has been protected as well as others that you have listed the
    post."

    "Sympatico, has a ton of information now on this, and they assured me thier
    help in tracing this individual down, and strip his posting abilities, and
    quite possibley his internet account."

    "This time all ISP's in his area will be notified, and the police will take
    his comp."

    Ghallabi ibn Khurasani Hawari, Feb 3, 2005

  2. "Ghallabi ibn Khurasani Hawari"
    <-sub-intellectual-bastard.org>
    wrote in message
    > Mastertech, <>, wrote:
    >
    >> All messages violating the terms of service haver been repor­ted:
    >>

    >> http://www.google.com/googlegroups/terms_of_service.html
    >>

    >> 6. Appropriate Conduct
    >>

    >> You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and
    >> communications while using the Service and for any consequen­ces
    >> thereof. You agree to use the Service only to send and recei­ve
    >> messages
    >> and material that are legal, proper and related to the parti­cular
    >> Group. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree­ that
    >> when
    >> using the Service, you will not:
    >>

    >> defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate ­the
    >> legal
    >>
    >> rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
    >> post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or ­unlawful
    >> Content;

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Are you honestly so stupid as to be actually
    > reporting everyone in the group to google for violating the TOS that
    > apply only to you, you google-posting **** on a stick? You are,
    > aren't you, you completely mad ****?

    Presumably he will have declared his spamming antics, no?

    > PMSL
    >
    > <aside>
    > Shades of Jaytard...
    >
    > "Fortuantly, bellglobal keeps excellent records of anything that goes
    > in or out of there servers, as do I. I sent them a nice e-mail to
    > ensure my security has been protected as well as others that you have
    > listed the post."
    >
    > "Sympatico, has a ton of information now on this, and they assured me
    > thier help in tracing this individual down, and strip his posting
    > abilities, and quite possibley his internet account."
    >
    > "This time all ISP's in his area will be notified, and the police
    > will take his comp."

    ROFL

    Those were the days, eh?

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 3, 2005

  3. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, <>,
    wrote:

    > "Ghallabi ibn Khurasani Hawari"
    > <-sub-intellectual-bastard.org>
    > wrote in message
    >> Mastertech, <>, wrote:
    >>
    >>> All messages violating the terms of service haver been repor­ted:
    >>>

    >>> http://www.google.com/googlegroups/terms_of_service.html
    >>>

    >>> 6. Appropriate Conduct
    >>>

    >>> You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and
    >>> communications while using the Service and for any consequen­ces
    >>> thereof. You agree to use the Service only to send and recei­ve
    >>> messages
    >>> and material that are legal, proper and related to the parti­cular
    >>> Group. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree­ that
    >>> when
    >>> using the Service, you will not:
    >>>

    >>> defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate ­the
    >>> legal
    >>>
    >>> rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
    >>> post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or
    >>> ­unlawful Content;

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Are you honestly so stupid as to be actually
    >> reporting everyone in the group to google for violating the TOS that
    >> apply only to you, you google-posting **** on a stick? You are,
    >> aren't you, you completely mad ****?

    > Presumably he will have declared his spamming antics, no?

    I know the moderator has reported his spamming, as has been seen in the
    group, as have I reported the spamming. I cannot comment for anyone else.

    >> <aside>
    >> Shades of Jaytard...
    >>
    >> "Fortuantly, bellglobal keeps excellent records of anything that goes
    >> in or out of there servers, as do I. I sent them a nice e-mail to
    >> ensure my security has been protected as well as others that you have
    >> listed the post."
    >>
    >> "Sympatico, has a ton of information now on this, and they assured me
    >> thier help in tracing this individual down, and strip his posting
    >> abilities, and quite possibley his internet account."
    >>
    >> "This time all ISP's in his area will be notified, and the police
    >> will take his comp."

    > ROFL
    >
    > Those were the days, eh?

    Those days haven't gone away. It's just that more lunatics who engage in the
    deliberate pursuit of others are being locked up before they get onto
    usenet. One will come by soon enough. Patience, glass-slopper. Patients.

    Nafi ibn Riyashi al-Zakariya, Feb 3, 2005
  4. "Nafi ibn Riyashi al-Zakariya"
    <-halfpenny-mouldy-haggard.org>
    wrote in message
    > Kutloze Scheefgepoepte,
    > <>, wrote:
    >
    >> "Ghallabi ibn Khurasani Hawari"
    >> <-sub-intellectual-bastard.org>
    >> wrote in message

    >>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Are you honestly so stupid as to be actually
    >>> reporting everyone in the group to google for violating the TOS that
    >>> apply only to you, you google-posting **** on a stick? You are,
    >>> aren't you, you completely mad ****?

    >> Presumably he will have declared his spamming antics, no?

    > I know the moderator has reported his spamming, as has been seen in
    > the group, as have I reported the spamming. I cannot comment for
    > anyone else.
    >
    >>> <aside>
    >>> Shades of Jaytard...
    >>>
    >>> "Fortuantly, bellglobal keeps excellent records of anything that
    >>> goes in or out of there servers, as do I. I sent them a nice e-mail
    >>> to ensure my security has been protected as well as others that you
    >>> have listed the post."
    >>>
    >>> "Sympatico, has a ton of information now on this, and they assured
    >>> me thier help in tracing this individual down, and strip his posting
    >>> abilities, and quite possibley his internet account."
    >>>
    >>> "This time all ISP's in his area will be notified, and the police
    >>> will take his comp."

    >> ROFL
    >>
    >> Those were the days, eh?

    > Those days haven't gone away. It's just that more lunatics who engage
    > in the deliberate pursuit of others are being locked up before they
    > get onto usenet. One will come by soon enough. Patience,
    > glass-slopper. Patients.

    ^^^^^^^ ROFL Very subtle

    Dons white coat.

    --