Re: XP how to stop balloon popups?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by pcbutts1, Jun 23, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Plagiarist ****.

    > 'Digital Security Video
    > 'Special thanks to pcbutts1
    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    'Kelly's Korner 2003
    'Special thanks to MVP Bill James

    --
    Trolling, for God's sake.

    pcbutts1, Jun 23, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Could be Spyware trying to hijack you. Download, install, update and run all
    of the following.

    Ad-Aware

    Spybot search and destroy
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)

    a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to the group so that
    it can be analyzed.

    HijackThis

    The moron

    pcbutts1, Jun 23, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    Mike Guest

    On this great day..Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:29:41 -0700, "pcbutts1"
    <> wrote:

    ><Could be Spyware trying to hijack you. Download, install, update and run all
    ><of the following.
    ><
    ><Ad-Aware
    ><http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
    ><
    ><Spybot search and destroy
    ><http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/
    ><
    ><Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
    ><http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx
    ><
    ><If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it, save
    ><a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to the group so that
    ><it can be analyzed.
    ><
    ><HijackThis
    ><http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html
    ><
    ><--
    ><
    ><The moron
    ><
    ><
    ><
    ><pcbutts1 wrote:
    ><> pcbutts1 wrote:
    ><>> Cut and paste everything between the lines into notepad and save it
    ><>> as
    ><>
    ><> Plagiarist ****.
    ><>
    ><>> 'Digital Security Video
    ><>> 'Special thanks to pcbutts1
    ><>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ><>
    ><> 'Kelly's Korner 2003
    ><> 'Special thanks to MVP Bill James
    ><
    ><

    You gotta stop this .... my sides are bustin and I cant stop cryin !

    Mike

    Pullout "stop" to reply by email

    Mike, Jun 23, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1, Jun 23, 2005
  5. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You worthless troll, stop forging me!

    pcbutts1, Jun 23, 2005
  6. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1, Jun 23, 2005
  7. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1, Jun 23, 2005
  8. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Mike <> wrote:

    > On this great day..Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:29:41 -0700, "pcbutts1"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> <Could be Spyware trying to hijack you. Download, install, update
    >> and run all <of the following.
    >> <
    >> <Ad-Aware
    >> <http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
    >> <
    >> <Spybot search and destroy
    >> <http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/
    >> <
    >> <Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
    >> <http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx
    >> <
    >> <If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run
    >> it, save <a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to
    >> the group so that <it can be analyzed.
    >> <
    >> <HijackThis
    >> <http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html
    >> <
    >> <--
    >> <
    >> <The moron
    >> <
    >> <
    >> <
    >> <pcbutts1 wrote:
    >> <> pcbutts1 wrote:
    >> <>> Cut and paste everything between the lines into notepad and save
    >> it <>> as
    >> <>
    >> <> Plagiarist ****.
    >> <>
    >> <>> 'Digital Security Video
    >> <>> 'Special thanks to pcbutts1
    >> <>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >> <>
    >> <> 'Kelly's Korner 2003
    >> <> 'Special thanks to MVP Bill James
    >> <
    >> <

    > You gotta stop this .... my sides are bustin and I cant stop cryin !
    >
    > Pullout "stop" to reply by email

    Laugh at that. It's hilarious.

    pcbutts1, Jun 24, 2005
  9. pcbutts1