Re: XP Home wont join domain.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 25, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    <> wrote:
    > John Bailo wrote:
    >> I don't know what's wrong with my XP home setup. But I'm trying to
    >> get it to join my home domain, but I can find out where I set the
    >> domain info.
    >>
    >> Any insight welcome

    > As someone already pointed out to you XP Home cannot join a domain.

    Do you always make posts like that, you snotfucked idiot? You might as well
    have repolied with, "I have **** all else to post about so I'm just going to
    repeat whatever the **** someone else posted because I like to see my name
    appear in the ng."

    You fucking useless piece of shite.

    Wizard, Mar 25, 2005

  2. Wizard

    JANA Guest

    You should learn how to at least spell "shite" properly if you want to be
    insulting. It is spelled "SHIT". At least show some intelligence in your
    insults!

    What's your point anyways. Most people are filtering you out.

    Have you thought of being more constructive in your nature, or are you not
    intelligent enough?

    You must be one hell of an angry or lonely person. Being this way, will only
    add to it.

    I've had it pritty rough myself. You don't know much about me, or who I am,
    or what I am cabable of. If you want, you're welcome to send me some
    insults, I can take it.

    --

    Greetings,

    JANA
    ============

    JANA, Mar 25, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    JANA wrote:
    > You should learn how to at least spell "shite" properly if you want
    > to be insulting. It is spelled "SHIT". At least show some
    > intelligence in your insults!

    <snigger> Stupid arsehole, it's shite.

    Wizard, Mar 25, 2005
  4. Wizard

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > JANA wrote:
    >> You should learn how to at least spell "shite" properly if you want
    >> to be insulting. It is spelled "SHIT". At least show some
    >> intelligence in your insults!

    > <snigger> Stupid arsehole, it's shite.

    of course it is...
    http://www.jboom.com/shite-price/

    Toolman Tim, Mar 25, 2005
  5. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    JANA <> wrote:

    > You should learn how to at least spell "shite" properly if you want
    > to be insulting. It is spelled "SHIT".

    http://www.answers.com/shit&r=67

    Usage
    The word shit is universally used by English speakers... the variant, shite

    http://www.dict.org/bin/Dict

    shite
    n : obscene terms for feces [syn: crap, dirt, shit, poop,
    turd]

    http://m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=shite

    One entry found for shite.
    Main Entry: shite

    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=shite

    1 entry found for shite.
    shite

    n : obscene terms for feces [syn: crap, dirt, shit, poop, turd]

    http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=72868&dict=CALD
    Definition
    shite [Show phonetics]
    noun [C or U] UK OFFENSIVE
    shit

    http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=shite

    shit (v.)
    O.E. scitan, from P.Gmc. *skit-, from PIE *skheid- "split, divide,
    separate." Related to shed (v.) on the notion of "separation" from the body
    (cf. L. excrementum, from excernere "to separate")... Shite, now a jocular
    or slightly euphemistic variant, formerly a dialectal variant, reflects the
    vowel in the O.E. verb.

    > You should learn how to at least spell
    > At least show some intelligence

    > I've had it pritty rough

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! You fucking useless piece of shite.

    I think I. I kind of, well, I got you in trouble and all. What I'm getting
    at is, oh, jeez, how do I say it. You know, I'm like the apology man. Is
    that OK, or do you want like a play-by-play?

    Wizard, Mar 25, 2005
  6. Wizard

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > JANA <> wrote:
    >
    >> You should learn how to at least spell "shite" properly if you want
    >> to be insulting. It is spelled "SHIT".

    > http://www.answers.com/shit&r=67
    >
    > Usage
    > The word shit is universally used by English speakers... the variant,
    > shite
    >
    > http://www.dict.org/bin/Dict
    >
    > shite
    > n : obscene terms for feces [syn: crap, dirt, shit, poop,
    > turd]
    >
    > http://m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=shite
    >
    > One entry found for shite.
    > Main Entry: shite
    >
    > http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=shite
    >
    > 1 entry found for shite.
    > shite
    >
    > n : obscene terms for feces [syn: crap, dirt, shit, poop, turd]
    >
    > http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=72868&dict=CALD
    > Definition
    > shite [Show phonetics]
    > noun [C or U] UK OFFENSIVE
    > shit
    >
    > http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=shite
    >
    > shit (v.)
    > O.E. scitan, from P.Gmc. *skit-, from PIE *skheid- "split, divide,
    > separate." Related to shed (v.) on the notion of "separation" from the
    > body
    > (cf. L. excrementum, from excernere "to separate")... Shite, now a jocular
    > or slightly euphemistic variant, formerly a dialectal variant, reflects
    > the
    > vowel in the O.E. verb.
    >
    >> You should learn how to at least spell
    >> At least show some intelligence

    >> I've had it pritty rough

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! You fucking useless piece of shite.
    >
    > I think I. I kind of, well, I got you in trouble and all. What I'm getting
    > at is, oh, jeez, how do I say it. You know, I'm like the apology man. Is
    > that OK, or do you want like a play-by-play?

    Bloody arsed Americans. Think they know everything...bugger 'em all!
    Oh...wait...ummm...leave me off that list, ol' chap?

    Toolman Tim, Mar 25, 2005
  7. Wizard

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim lid, wrote in message
    > 411e.9125$:
    >> "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    >>> http://www.answers.com/shit&r=67
    >>>
    >>> Usage
    >>> The word shit is universally used by English speakers... the variant,
    >>> shite
    >>>
    >>> http://www.dict.org/bin/Dict
    >>>
    >>> shite
    >>> n : obscene terms for feces [syn: crap, dirt, shit, poop,
    >>> turd]
    >>>
    >>> http://m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=shite
    >>>
    >>> One entry found for shite.
    >>> Main Entry: shite
    >>>
    >>> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=shite
    >>>
    >>> 1 entry found for shite.
    >>> shite
    >>>
    >>> n : obscene terms for feces [syn: crap, dirt, shit, poop, turd]
    >>>
    >>> http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=72868&dict=CALD
    >>> Definition
    >>> shite [Show phonetics]
    >>> noun [C or U] UK OFFENSIVE
    >>> shit
    >>>
    >>> http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=shite
    >>>
    >>> shit (v.)
    >>> O.E. scitan, from P.Gmc. *skit-, from PIE *skheid- "split, divide,
    >>> separate." Related to shed (v.) on the notion of "separation" from
    >>> the body
    >>> (cf. L. excrementum, from excernere "to separate")... Shite, now a
    >>> jocular or slightly euphemistic variant, formerly a dialectal
    >>> variant, reflects the
    >>> vowel in the O.E. verb.

    >>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! You fucking useless piece of shite.
    >>>
    >>> I think I. I kind of, well, I got you in trouble and all. What I'm
    >>> getting at is, oh, jeez, how do I say it. You know, I'm like the
    >>> apology man. Is that OK, or do you want like a play-by-play?
    >>>

    >> Bloody arsed Americans. Think they know everything...bugger 'em all!
    >> Oh...wait...ummm...leave me off that list, ol' chap?

    > Spit the hook.

    Awww, I know. I just thought it was funny <g>

    Toolman Tim, Mar 25, 2005
  8. Wizard

    arthur Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > "Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> Toolman Tim lid, wrote in message
    >> 411e.9125$:
    >>> "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    >>> Bloody arsed Americans. Think they know everything...bugger 'em all!
    >>> Oh...wait...ummm...leave me off that list, ol' chap?

    >> Spit the hook.

    > Awww, I know. I just thought it was funny <g>

    So was that. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    arthur, Mar 25, 2005
  9. Wizard

    JANA Guest

    I must admit, "SHITE" is sort of a real word. It is really slang for the
    animal version. I forgot!

    You win a point on this one...

    --

    JANA