Re: XP Crashes during search for file types

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by rainman, Jun 11, 2005.

  1. rainman

    rainman Guest

    rainman, Jun 11, 2005

  2. rainman

    me Guest

    indexing never bothered the computer I use. What types of features do you
    dislike about indexing?
    "rainman" <> wrote in message

    me, Jun 11, 2005

  3. rainman

    rainman Guest

    For one, it can take up a lot of resources to build and update the
    catalog...

    Rainman

    rainman, Jun 11, 2005