Re: XP "Choose a wireless network" silently rejects connection

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack [MVP-Networking], Oct 23, 2009.

  1. Hi
    Disable temp. the Wireless security (WPA), and try to make a connection
    while you are close to the Wireless Router.
    If it works, establish again the security using a new key.
    If it does not, then try to follow this process,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Oct 23, 2009