Re: XP & Broadband

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 19, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    housetrained <> wrote:

    > Since changing to broadband my user is account OK. BUT my wife's user
    > account won't connect and shows "access was denied because the
    > username and/or password was invalid on the domain."

    Internet account? Mail account? Bank account? Pub account? Brothel account?
    What fucking account, you stupid ****?

    Wizard, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Wizard

    housetrained Guest

    As this is a windows-xp n.g. I assumed you would realise I meant the xp user
    account? No?

    --
    John the West Ham fan

    housetrained, Mar 20, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    housetrained <> wrote:

    > As this is a windows-xp n.g. I assumed you would realise I meant the
    > xp user account? No?

    No.

    >>> Since changing to broadband my user is account OK. BUT my wife's
    >>> user account won't connect

    Can you work out why the answer is no, you dogfucked piece of snot?

    Wizard, Mar 20, 2005
  4. Wizard

    housetrained Guest

    Shame you don't know the answer - innit!

    --
    John the West Ham fan

    housetrained, Mar 20, 2005