Re: XP boot failure

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. Some time, on or about: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 00:15:35 GMT, "Victor"
    <> was criminally insane in my professional opinion
    when they claimed the following balderdash:

    >I had a program crash requiring a reboot. Got the message "disk boot
    >failure". I can get into the bios and it says no hard drive. I tried using
    >the CD to boot but it can't be found. Any ideas??
    >Vic

    Did you go into the BIOS and check to make sure both the hard drive
    and CD are recognized? And WTF is the program you were trying to run?
    Was sent to you as an e-mail attachment or did you downlaod it from
    somewhere? Have you run this program successfully before?

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    Victor Guest

    The program I was running is Paradox 10 which I have used for a year or
    more.
    The Bios says no hard drive, I can't get it to set up.
    Vic

    Victor, Aug 28, 2003