Re: X-Drive & Other Storage Devices..

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mehh95, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. mehh95

    mehh95 Guest

    fietsbel <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > One important thing that you must know before buying it , it does not
    > support cards greater then 700MByte (since that is the limit of
    > supported CDR's, 90 minute CDR's won't work, i tried it :)

    Hi Kris

    I'm thinking of buying an Apacer Disc Steno. Do you mean that I won't
    be able to use my 1Gb CF card at all? Or do you mean that I will only
    be able to use it if it has less than 700Mb of data on it?

    mehh95

    mehh95, Jul 28, 2003

  2. mehh95 wrote:
    > Hi Kris
    >
    > I'm thinking of buying an Apacer Disc Steno. Do you mean that I won't
    > be able to use my 1Gb CF card at all? Or do you mean that I will only
    > be able to use it if it has less than 700Mb of data on it?

    I thought I read that they could span discs if necessary. Perhaps that
    is the competing unit whose name I can't remember?

    Andrew McDonald, Jul 28, 2003

  3. mehh95 <> wrote:

    > > One important thing that you must know before buying it , it does not
    > > support cards greater then 700MByte (since that is the limit of
    > > supported CDR's, 90 minute CDR's won't work, i tried it :)

    > Hi Kris
    >
    > I'm thinking of buying an Apacer Disc Steno. Do you mean that I won't
    > be able to use my 1Gb CF card at all? Or do you mean that I will only
    > be able to use it if it has less than 700Mb of data on it?

    Correct, only fill it with 700Mb of pictures and all is ok.

    Theo

    Theo van Riet, Aug 30, 2003