Re: WTD Telephone dialer software recomendations

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by John Hornblow, Aug 24, 2003.

  1. On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:34:42 +1200, "NZed" <>

    Program them into your phone?

    John Hornblow, Aug 24, 2003

  2. John Hornblow

    NZed Guest

    Thanks John
    Problem being is that you need to have a pause between each set of numbers.
    eg just like when you do telephone banking to get through the system.

    NZed

    NZed, Aug 24, 2003

  3. On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:45:34 +1200, NZed wrote:

    > Thanks John
    > Problem being is that you need to have a pause between each set of numbers.
    > eg just like when you do telephone banking to get through the system.

    Most phones can program pauses into the sequences.

    If not, just use several program keys and hit them as needed,

    Is anyone in NZ selling 2-3c/min calls to europe/usa/SE asia yet?
    Uncle StoatWarbler, Aug 25, 2003