Re: WTD: solar panels & wind turbine

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Steve, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    shane hobson allegedly said:

    > Wanted to Buy
    >
    > Photo voltaic solar panels in the 60-120w range
    >
    > Wind turbine (like Air-X and Rutland)
    >
    > Dealers are welcome to reply, also looking for used.
    >
    > thanks
    > shane

    You're better off looking on the net.

    There are numerous solar suppliers in NZ with web sites and at least contact
    info.

    --
    Steve
    --
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war;
    neither in Russia nor in England nor in America,
    nor for that matter in Germany.
    That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders
    of the country who determine the policy and
    it is always a simple matter to drag the people
    along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist
    dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist
    dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can
    always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    That is easy. All you have to do is tell them
    they are being attacked and denounce the
    pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing
    the country to danger. It works the same way
    in any country."
    - Hermann Goering, Nazi Reichsmarshall

    Steve, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Steve

    shane hobson Guest

    In article <cS0Ua.7177$>, Steve
    <> wrote:

    > You're better off looking on the net.
    >
    > There are numerous solar suppliers in NZ with web sites and at least contact
    > info.

    Interesting.
    I get ignored in nz.wanted but in nz.comp I get some helpful advice.

    I've emailed several NZ suppliers, none seem enthusiastic.
    I'd like to get in touch with anyone who has done the same thing already
    and can share some experience.

    thanks
    shane

    shane hobson, Jul 25, 2003

  3. On 25 Jul 2003 21:30:05 GMT, (shane hobson) wrote:

    My cousin built his own, he used an old lighting tower from the local
    race course for the tower...

    John Hornblow, Jul 26, 2003