Re: WOW! Ken Rockwell Buys On eBay!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by rb, Sep 7, 2008.

  1. rb

    rb Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > I'm impressed. Let me clarify, I'm impressed with the fact that he buys
    > on eBay, not with him. He's a goofy looking chap.
    >
    > <http://myworld.ebay.com/kenrockwell>
    >

    > Rita

    and he's still buying MF Nikon glass
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120293692577 !!

    now that is a lens I have lusted after for a while.
    rb
    rb, Sep 7, 2008

  2. rb

    Noons Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 8/09/2008 11:58 AM:

    >> and he's still buying MF Nikon glass
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120293692577 !!
    >>
    >> now that is a lens I have lusted after for a while.

    > And it is a sweet lens for sure. With the introduction of the D3 and D700
    > we are going to be seeing an increase in popularity and pricing of old AIs,
    > especially the classics.

    funny how all of a sudden all those theories about
    "light not hitting the sensor at the right angle" with
    FX lenses have gone kinda cold...
    LOL!
    Noons, Sep 10, 2008