Re: WOW! Ken Rockwell Buys On eBay!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Noons, Sep 3, 2008.

  1. Noons

    Noons Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 2/09/2008 5:46 AM:
    > I'm impressed. Let me clarify, I'm impressed with the fact that he buys
    > on eBay, not with him. He's a goofy looking chap.
    >
    > <http://myworld.ebay.com/kenrockwell>

    Why is this so important?
    Last time I looked, tens of thousands of folks
    use epay. One more? Hardly newsworthy.
    Besides, he has openly said he does.

    Noons, Sep 3, 2008

  2. Noons

    Noons Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 3/09/2008 11:06 PM:

    > Because the other night I was eating peanuts and while shucking them I
    > found
    > one pod that had three peanuts inside. Yes, you read right, three peanuts.
    > What great luck! Time to play the lottery.

    LOL! I'll buy a ticket tomorrow as well!

    Noons, Sep 3, 2008

  3. Noons

    ASAAR Guest

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 09:06:46 -0400, The matchless Rita Berkowitz
    wrote:

    > Because the other night I was eating peanuts and while shucking them I found
    > one pod that had three peanuts inside. Yes, you read right, three peanuts.
    > What great luck! Time to play the lottery.

    Nix, all bad. Aint'cha never heard of "three on a pod"?

    ASAAR, Sep 4, 2008