Re: WOW! Canon's 50D Looks Like It Is Going To Be A Sweet Camera!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Noons, Aug 26, 2008.

  1. Noons

    Noons Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 26/08/2008 9:38 PM:
    > Really! I think Canon is going to have a winner with this one. I hope
    > they
    > make this much of an improvement on the 5D replacement. My only wish is
    > Canon should drop that stupid print button they have on the 50D, it
    > looks so
    > amateurish. I'm so glad I didn't get rid of my Nikkor/EOS adapters!!
    >
    > <http://flickr.com/photos/fyngyrz>


    Gowds! Look at those red roofs: all "plastified".
    I'm sure tiles look just like that...
    Noons, Aug 26, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Noons

    Noons Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 26/08/2008 11:06 PM:

    >>>
    >>> <http://flickr.com/photos/fyngyrz>

    >>
    >> Gowds! Look at those red roofs: all "plastified".
    >> I'm sure tiles look just like that...

    >
    > I'm really not convinced this is a byproduct of the dSLR/sensor as it looks
    > more likely to be poor quality glass. I agree that the terracotta shingles
    > should be popping to life. Let's hope that Canon introduces some improved
    > glass to take advantage of these new bodies.
    >



    Let's hope so. Not holding my breath at the moment,
    but I'll gladly wait until the first formal reviews
    are in.
    Noons, Aug 26, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Noons

    ^Tems^ Guest

    Matt Ion wrote:
    > Noons wrote:
    >> Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 26/08/2008 9:38 PM:
    >>> Really! I think Canon is going to have a winner with this one. I
    >>> hope they
    >>> make this much of an improvement on the 5D replacement. My only wish is
    >>> Canon should drop that stupid print button they have on the 50D, it
    >>> looks so
    >>> amateurish. I'm so glad I didn't get rid of my Nikkor/EOS adapters!!
    >>>
    >>> <http://flickr.com/photos/fyngyrz>

    >>
    >> Gowds! Look at those red roofs: all "plastified".
    >> I'm sure tiles look just like that...

    >
    > From that page:
    > "(Unfortunately, this image was slightly truncated -- I've re-saved it
    > so as to make it readable, but be aware this is not the entire photo,
    > and that it has been through JPEG twice, which will tend to degrade
    > things.) "


    It seems noons like to get on the plonk of a night then set the
    follow-ups to other groups.
    ^Tems^, Aug 27, 2008
    #3
  4. Noons

    Noons Guest

    ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 27/08/2008 2:40 PM:
    > Matt Ion wrote:
    >> Noons wrote:
    >>> Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 26/08/2008 9:38 PM:
    >>>> Really! I think Canon is going to have a winner with this one. I
    >>>> hope they
    >>>> make this much of an improvement on the 5D replacement. My only
    >>>> wish is
    >>>> Canon should drop that stupid print button they have on the 50D, it
    >>>> looks so
    >>>> amateurish. I'm so glad I didn't get rid of my Nikkor/EOS adapters!!
    >>>>
    >>>> <http://flickr.com/photos/fyngyrz>
    >>>
    >>> Gowds! Look at those red roofs: all "plastified".
    >>> I'm sure tiles look just like that...

    >>
    >> From that page:
    >> "(Unfortunately, this image was slightly truncated -- I've re-saved it
    >> so as to make it readable, but be aware this is not the entire photo,
    >> and that it has been through JPEG twice, which will tend to degrade
    >> things.) "


    yeah! right...

    >
    > It seems noons like to get on the plonk of a night then set the
    > follow-ups to other groups.


    it seems you don't have a clue what you
    talking about
    Noons, Aug 27, 2008
    #4
  5. Noons

    ^Tems^ Guest

    Noons wrote:
    > ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 27/08/2008 2:40 PM:
    >> Matt Ion wrote:
    >>> Noons wrote:
    >>>> Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 26/08/2008 9:38 PM:
    >>>>> Really! I think Canon is going to have a winner with this one. I
    >>>>> hope they
    >>>>> make this much of an improvement on the 5D replacement. My only
    >>>>> wish is
    >>>>> Canon should drop that stupid print button they have on the 50D, it
    >>>>> looks so
    >>>>> amateurish. I'm so glad I didn't get rid of my Nikkor/EOS adapters!!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> <http://flickr.com/photos/fyngyrz>
    >>>>
    >>>> Gowds! Look at those red roofs: all "plastified".
    >>>> I'm sure tiles look just like that...
    >>>
    >>> From that page:
    >>> "(Unfortunately, this image was slightly truncated -- I've re-saved
    >>> it so as to make it readable, but be aware this is not the entire
    >>> photo, and that it has been through JPEG twice, which will tend to
    >>> degrade things.) "

    >
    > yeah! right...
    >
    >>
    >> It seems noons like to get on the plonk of a night then set the
    >> follow-ups to other groups.

    >
    > it seems you don't have a clue what you
    > talking about


    Reckon you would pass the immigration test if you were to enter the
    country now? They would probably make you write sentences in English
    not what you just used
    ^Tems^, Aug 27, 2008
    #5
  6. Noons

    Noons Guest

    ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 27/08/2008 9:02 PM:

    >
    > Reckon you would pass the immigration test if you were to enter the
    > country now? They would probably make you write sentences in English
    > not what you just used


    the refuge of the accomplished troll:
    the veiled racist threat.
    <yaaaaaawnz-z-z-z-z-z>
    Noons, Aug 27, 2008
    #6
  7. Noons

    ^Tems^ Guest

    Noons wrote:
    > ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 27/08/2008 9:02 PM:
    >
    >>
    >> Reckon you would pass the immigration test if you were to enter the
    >> country now? They would probably make you write sentences in
    >> English not what you just used

    >
    > the refuge of the accomplished troll:
    > the veiled racist threat.


    So why do you continue to be so racist and it is nice you finally admit
    to being an accomplished troll.

    Next you will be telling us you **** OFF aus.photo and how much you
    hate "yanks" isn't racist.

    Our country welcomed you and your family time for you to welcome others
    ^Tems^, Aug 27, 2008
    #7
  8. Noons

    Noons Guest

    ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 27/08/2008 9:20 PM:
    > Noons wrote:
    >> ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 27/08/2008 9:02 PM:
    >>
    >>>
    >>> Reckon you would pass the immigration test if you were to enter the
    >>> country now? They would probably make you write sentences in
    >>> English not what you just used

    >>
    >> the refuge of the accomplished troll:
    >> the veiled racist threat.

    >
    > So why do you continue to be so racist and it is nice you finally admit
    > to being an accomplished troll.




    <z-z-z-z-z-z-yaaaaawn-pisshead-yaaaawn-z-z-z-z>
    Noons, Aug 27, 2008
    #8
  9. Noons

    ^Tems^ Guest

    Noons wrote:
    > ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 27/08/2008 9:20 PM:
    >> Noons wrote:
    >>> ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 27/08/2008 9:02 PM:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Reckon you would pass the immigration test if you were to enter the
    >>>> country now? They would probably make you write sentences in
    >>>> English not what you just used
    >>>
    >>> the refuge of the accomplished troll:
    >>> the veiled racist threat.

    >>
    >> So why do you continue to be so racist and it is nice you finally
    >> admit to being an accomplished troll.

    >
    >
    >
    > <z-z-z-z-z-z-yaaaaawn-pisshead-yaaaawn-z-z-z-z>


    I guess the piss head comment would affect a pisshead. But nothing you
    say would upset me you racist troll
    ^Tems^, Aug 27, 2008
    #9
  10. Noons

    Noons Guest

    ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 27/08/2008 10:21 PM:

    >>
    >>
    >> <z-z-z-z-z-z-yaaaaawn-pisshead-yaaaawn-z-z-z-z>

    >
    > I guess the piss head comment would affect a pisshead. But nothing you
    > say would upset me you racist troll


    <z-z-z-z-z-z-yaaaaawn-pisshead-yaaaawn-z-z-z-z>
    Noons, Aug 27, 2008
    #10
  11. Noons

    ^Tems^ Guest

    Noons wrote:
    > ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 27/08/2008 10:21 PM:
    >
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> <z-z-z-z-z-z-yaaaaawn-pisshead-yaaaawn-z-z-z-z>

    >>
    >> I guess the piss head comment would affect a pisshead. But nothing you
    >> say would upset me you racist troll

    >
    > <z-z-z-z-z-z-yaaaaawn-pisshead-yaaaawn-z-z-z-z>


    If you are drunk and tired go to bed

    I bet you drink sherry
    ^Tems^, Aug 27, 2008
    #11
  12. "Noons" <> wrote in message
    news:g939vs$tn1$...
    > ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 27/08/2008 2:40 PM:
    >> Matt Ion wrote:
    >>> Noons wrote:
    >>>> Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 26/08/2008 9:38 PM:
    >>>>> Really! I think Canon is going to have a winner with this one. I
    >>>>> hope they
    >>>>> make this much of an improvement on the 5D replacement. My only wish
    >>>>> is
    >>>>> Canon should drop that stupid print button they have on the 50D, it
    >>>>> looks so
    >>>>> amateurish. I'm so glad I didn't get rid of my Nikkor/EOS adapters!!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> <http://flickr.com/photos/fyngyrz>
    >>>>
    >>>> Gowds! Look at those red roofs: all "plastified".
    >>>> I'm sure tiles look just like that...
    >>>
    >>> From that page:
    >>> "(Unfortunately, this image was slightly truncated -- I've re-saved it
    >>> so as to make it readable, but be aware this is not the entire photo,
    >>> and that it has been through JPEG twice, which will tend to degrade
    >>> things.) "

    >
    > yeah! right...
    >
    >>
    >> It seems noons like to get on the plonk of a night then set the
    >> follow-ups to other groups.

    >
    > it seems you don't have a clue what you
    > talking about


    it seems he has just discovered a new trolling trick from 1995 :p
    RainbowWarrior, Aug 27, 2008
    #12
  13. Noons

    Noons Guest

    ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 28/08/2008 12:55 AM:

    >
    > If you are drunk and tired go to bed
    >
    > I bet you drink sherry
    >


    <z-z-z-z-z-z-yaaaaawn-pisshead-yaaaawn-z-z-z-z>
    Noons, Aug 27, 2008
    #13
  14. Noons

    Noons Guest

    RainbowWarrior wrote,on my timestamp of 28/08/2008 5:09 AM:


    > it seems he has just discovered a new trolling trick from 1995 :p
    >
    >


    it seems it's working, given the number
    of stupid trolls biting.
    Noons, Aug 27, 2008
    #14
  15. Noons

    ^Tems^ Guest

    Re: WOW! Canon's 50D Looks Like It Is Going To Be A Sweet Camera!!!

    George Kerby wrote:
    >
    >
    > On 8/27/08 3:13 PM, in article g94chn$d7a$,
    > "Noons" <> wrote:
    >
    >> ^Tems^ wrote,on my timestamp of 28/08/2008 12:55 AM:
    >>
    >>> If you are drunk and tired go to bed
    >>>
    >>> I bet you drink sherry
    >>>

    >> <z-z-z-z-z-z-yaaaaawn-pisshead-yaaaawn-z-z-z-z>

    >
    > ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........(snore).......zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZz
    > z...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....zzzzzzzzz.......(p-p-p-ph-h-h-a-a-a-r-r-rt-t-t).......
    > ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....(yawn)...zzzzzzzzzzz....
    >


    Have you had that sleep apnea checked George?
    ^Tems^, Aug 28, 2008
    #15
  16. Noons

    Noons Guest

    George Kerby wrote,on my timestamp of 28/08/2008 9:59 AM:

    >>>

    >> <z-z-z-z-z-z-yaaaaawn-pisshead-yaaaawn-z-z-z-z>

    >
    > ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........(snore).......zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZz
    > z...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....zzzzzzzzz.......(p-p-p-ph-h-h-a-a-a-r-r-rt-t-t).......
    > ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....(yawn)...zzzzzzzzzzz....
    >


    my thoughts exactly!
    Noons, Aug 28, 2008
    #16
  17. "Noons" <> wrote in message
    news:g9656l$m9c$...
    > George Kerby wrote,on my timestamp of 28/08/2008 9:59 AM:
    >
    >>>>
    >>> <z-z-z-z-z-z-yaaaaawn-pisshead-yaaaawn-z-z-z-z>

    >>
    >> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........(snore).......zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZz
    >> z...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....zzzzzzzzz.......(p-p-p-ph-h-h-a-a-a-r-r-rt-t-t).......
    >> ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....(yawn)...zzzzzzzzzzz....

    >
    > my thoughts exactly!


    Yep your whole years worth there on display..
    RainbowWarrior, Aug 29, 2008
    #17
  18. Noons

    Noons Guest

    RainbowWarrior wrote,on my timestamp of 29/08/2008 4:31 PM:

    >> George Kerby wrote,on my timestamp of 28/08/2008 9:59 AM:
    >>
    >>>> <z-z-z-z-z-z-yaaaaawn-pisshead-yaaaawn-z-z-z-z>
    >>> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........(snore).......zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZz
    >>> z...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....zzzzzzzzz.......(p-p-p-ph-h-h-a-a-a-r-r-rt-t-t).......
    >>> ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....(yawn)...zzzzzzzzzzz....

    >> my thoughts exactly!

    >
    > Yep your whole years worth there on display..


    when it comes to your desperate attempts
    at intelligent comment, you got it!
    Noons, Aug 29, 2008
    #18
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Frisbee®

    OT: Wow... just wow.

    Frisbee®, Jun 30, 2005, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    35
    Views:
    1,054
  2. Adam M

    Wow the Nikon 8700 looks nice too

    Adam M, Jan 28, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    9
    Views:
    387
    Roger Matthews
    Feb 6, 2004
  3. Replies:
    4
    Views:
    807
    gunner
    Feb 11, 2007
  4. Grimly Curmudgeon

    Re: WOW! Canon's 50D Looks Like It Is Going To Be A Sweet Camera!!!

    Grimly Curmudgeon, Aug 26, 2008, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    297
    David Nebenzahl
    Aug 27, 2008
  5. Ian

    Canon EOS 50D Digital SLR Camera

    Ian, Jan 22, 2009, in forum: Front Page News
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,332
Loading...

Share This Page