  1. nemo

    nemo Guest

    It's GUARANTEE! Dick head!

    nemo, Aug 16, 2003

  2. nemo

    trout Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:26:30 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    > boggled at the following statement by nemo in message
    >
    >> It's GUARANTEE! Dick head!
    >>

    > Sprll?

    Oh, it was just a tupo.
    --
    "Or, perhaps, just being cliver."

    trout, Aug 16, 2003

  3. On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:00:57 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by trout in message news:bhm62v$uc2r$1@ID-
    179272.news.uni-berlin.de

    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:26:30 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    >> boggled at the following statement by nemo in message
    >>
    >>> It's GUARANTEE! Dick head!
    >>>

    >> Sprll?

    > Oh, it was just a tupo.

    Ah, a tupograffikal errer.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1967

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 16, 2003
  4. nemo

    nemo Guest

    The Old Sourdough <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:26:30 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind

    boggled
    > at the following statement by nemo in message
    >
    > > It's GUARANTEE! Dick head!
    > >

    > Sprll?

    Nonce Equitur.

    (pervert on a horse!)

    nemo, Aug 21, 2003
  5. nemo

    nemo Guest

    trout <> wrote in message
    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    > > On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:26:30 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    > > boggled at the following statement by nemo in message
    > >
    > >> It's GUARANTEE! Dick head!
    > >>

    > > Sprll?

    > Oh, it was just a tupo.
    > --
    > "Or, perhaps, just being cliver."

    My keyboatd does tgat as well, but al leasr I run the psel checjer
    afterqards!

    nemo, Aug 21, 2003
  6. nemo

    > On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:00:57 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind

    boggled
    > at the following statement by trout in message news:bhm62v$uc2r$1@ID-
    > 179272.news.uni-berlin.de
    >
    > > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > >
    > >> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:26:30 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    > >> boggled at the following statement by nemo in message

    > >> Sprll?

    > > Oh, it was just a tupo.

    > Ah, a tupograffikal errer.

    It was a cunning plan, actually, to elicit some replies!

    Bkockadder

    nemo, Aug 21, 2003
  7. nemo wrote:

    > Nonce Equitur.