Re: Worried, constant blocks of PINGS on ZA.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Turn off the ZA prompts, and let your firewall get on with
    it's job - that's why you installed it, isn't it?

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:56:30 GMT, in
    <>
    fitwell scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 22, 2003

  2. °Mike° wrote:
    > Turn off the ZA prompts, and let your firewall get on with
    > it's job - that's why you installed it, isn't it?

    Mikebubbles is correct..turn off the ear-a-tating (eyeball really)
    concentration breakers.

    lol

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein
    longshotjohn7, Aug 23, 2003