Re: Worldwide Photowalk photos are up / more

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by otter, Oct 16, 2012.

  1. otter

    otter Guest

    On Oct 15, 8:13 pm, Alan Browne <>
    wrote:
    > On 2012.10.15 17:12 , SI Committee wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/photowalk2012

    > > They're there.  But not many.

    > > So you're welcome to add two more at the usual address.

    > Otter has added 2

    I have more from ACL here (18 total):
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/billkeshlear/8092531192/in/set-72157631780771168/lightbox/

    You might recognize the boats from Bowser's picture in the other shot
    I added.

    Tony's band looks straight out of the 70s. I like Lynyrd Skynard, but
    pretty sure that's not them. Looks like everyone was having a good
    time.

    I liked the Duck's Fat Tire, and Bum&Dog picture.

    When the music's over...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKAhXuY_rAQ&feature=related
    otter, Oct 16, 2012

  2. otter

    tony cooper Guest

    On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:43:25 -0700 (PDT), otter
    <> wrote:

    >On Oct 15, 8:13 pm, Alan Browne <>
    >wrote:
    >> On 2012.10.15 17:12 , SI Committee wrote:
    >>
    >> >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/photowalk2012

    >Tony's band looks straight out of the 70s. I like Lynyrd Skynard, but
    >pretty sure that's not them. Looks like everyone was having a good
    >time.

    It was a local band called "One Wild Night". The "name" band played
    later that night: "Molly Hatchet".

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Oct 16, 2012