Re: Workhorse inkjet?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Nov 29, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:23:43 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:

    > I was looking around for a good SOHO workhorse inkjet all-in-one and
    > THOUGHT the HP Officejet Pro 8500A Premium e-All-in-One sounded good.

    So, how many times a year are you going to ask about workhorse inkjet
    printers?

    Meat Plow, Nov 29, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 29/11/2010 16:21, Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:23:43 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:
    >
    >> I was looking around for a good SOHO workhorse inkjet all-in-one and
    >> THOUGHT the HP Officejet Pro 8500A Premium e-All-in-One sounded good.

    > So, how many times a year are you going to ask about workhorse inkjet
    > printers?

    Shit! Hadn't noticed. I'll guess she's one of those people who keeps
    asking until they get an answer that fits their pre-conceived ideas.
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 29, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:34:01 +0000, Desk Rabbit wrote:

    > On 29/11/2010 16:21, Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:23:43 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:
    >>
    >>> I was looking around for a good SOHO workhorse inkjet all-in-one and
    >>> THOUGHT the HP Officejet Pro 8500A Premium e-All-in-One sounded good.

    >> So, how many times a year are you going to ask about workhorse inkjet
    >> printers?
    >>

    > Shit! Hadn't noticed. I'll guess she's one of those people who keeps
    > asking until they get an answer that fits their pre-conceived ideas.

    Just another lonely housewife.
    --
    11/29/2010 10:36:16 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo38, Nov 29, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:34:01 +0000, Desk Rabbit wrote:

    > On 29/11/2010 16:21, Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:23:43 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:
    >>
    >>> I was looking around for a good SOHO workhorse inkjet all-in-one and
    >>> THOUGHT the HP Officejet Pro 8500A Premium e-All-in-One sounded good.

    >> So, how many times a year are you going to ask about workhorse inkjet
    >> printers?
    >>

    > Shit! Hadn't noticed. I'll guess she's one of those people who keeps
    > asking until they get an answer that fits their pre-conceived ideas.

    She talked herself out of the inkjet option at least once this year
    citing the high cost of operation. I just wonder why she's beating a dead
    horse. If anything inkjet is even more costly now. And she says Laser
    toner smell makes her sick. She was given several good suggestions how to
    minimize or completely eliminate the chance of her snorting up laser
    fumes. I don't know if anything can be done to please her. Just like my
    ex-gf. Notice the use of 'ex'.

    Meat Plow, Nov 29, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:20:29 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote :

    >>> Shit! Hadn't noticed. I'll guess she's one of those people who keeps
    >>> asking until they get an answer that fits their pre-conceived ideas.

    >> Just another lonely housewife.

    > <snicker> You have no idea.
    >
    > I could be a bounty hunter, after all. LOL
    >
    > No, just kidding... lol

    I do honestly wish you the very best in your quest.
    --
    11/29/2010 5:30:34 PM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 29, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    G. Morgan Guest

    "Jane_Galt" <> wrote:

    >My choice is either cough from a laser or lay more for inkjet ink.

    Your profession is not relevant here. <snicker> <jj>

    --
    You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
    vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
    G. Morgan, Nov 30, 2010