Re: Workhorse inkjet?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 29, 2010.

  1. Jane_Galt wrote:

    > I was looking around for a good SOHO workhorse inkjet

    A good SOHO with the need to print 500 sheets per month would be using a
    laser printer.

    > all-in-one

    A good SOHO would have a separate flatbed scanner.

    > It has large paper capacity ( was looking for 500 sheets ) and legal
    > sized flatbed scanner.

    You'll not get to ream-sized capacity until you get to large business
    printers .. and one of those will take over your spare bedroom and cost
    you thousands.

    > HP used to make such solid printers.

    ...and they still do as far as I know. My HP2015dn of a few years old
    works perfectly. (Its capacity is about a half-ream.)

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 29, 2010