Re: Workhorse inkjet?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Nov 29, 2010.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 29/11/2010 06:23, Jane_Galt wrote:
    > I was looking around for a good SOHO workhorse inkjet all-in-one and THOUGHT
    > the HP Officejet Pro 8500A Premium e-All-in-One sounded good.
    >
    > It has large paper capacity ( was looking for 500 sheets ) and legal sized
    > flatbed scanner.
    >
    > But then I came across a review page that said that it jams frequently and
    > was stopping in the middle of printing frequently, to clean the jets.
    >
    > Is there anything like this that's more reliable than that?
    >
    > HP used to make such solid printers.

    Workhorse inkjet is an oxymoron but that said I'll bet any printer you
    choose you will be able to find a review that finds fault with it.

    I'd recommend taking a trip to your local trusted computer dealership
    and explain to them exactly what you need the printer to do. Let them
    determine the best choice and if it becomes a problem, it will be down
    to them to sort it out.
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 29, 2010