Re: Workhorse inkjet?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Gringo38, Nov 29, 2010.

  1. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:23:43 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:

    > I was looking around for a good SOHO workhorse inkjet all-in-one and THOUGHT
    > the HP Officejet Pro 8500A Premium e-All-in-One sounded good.
    >
    > It has large paper capacity ( was looking for 500 sheets ) and legal sized
    > flatbed scanner.
    >
    > But then I came across a review page that said that it jams frequently and
    > was stopping in the middle of printing frequently, to clean the jets.
    >
    > Is there anything like this that's more reliable than that?
    >
    > HP used to make such solid printers.

    G'Morning Jane;
    I have no idea how you are searching for your quest, but for
    your purpose, looking in an office supply house might be your best
    bet. I know of no printer that holds a whole ream of paper, usually
    100 sheets max. Here is a link to an office supply house that I am
    very familiar with and would highly recommend them as I did business
    with them for years. http://goo.gl/xfFcD They also have a toll free
    phone number where you can call their customer service that have
    hands on experience with the products and would be more than eager to
    help you. You may also want to explore this link in relation to the
    fumes generated by a printer: http://goo.gl/ujLPj I am sure there is
    a lot of possibilities out there to help in solving your problems,
    just finding them is the problem. Good luck in what ever you decide.
    PS: Don't forget Kinkos / FedEx http://fedex.com/us/office/
    --
    11/29/2010 6:38:22 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere