Re: Wordpad

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Shel-hed, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Shel-hed

    Shel-hed Guest

    Ask the person that sent it to you what program they used to create it. If it
    was Word, go here and get the viewer...
    http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/wd97vwr32.aspx
    You might also like the Powerpoint viewer or the Excel viewer.
    If the file is just some joke page file thingy, take my advice and trash it.
    ...,
    Shel.

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:11:31 -0400, "Bob H" <> meeped in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Shel-hed, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Shel-hed

    jda^fx Guest

    If you install Open Office, http://www.openoffice.org/ you will be
    able to do anything with it. It's free by the way
    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Jul 11, 2003