Re: Word - Oulook Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Paul - xxx, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Mcploppy © deftly scribbled:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Office XP, Windows XP Pro
    >
    > When exiting either Outlook (I use Word as my email editor) or Word,
    > I get the error "Word cannot complete he save due to a file permission
    > error"
    >
    > This occurs even if I dont edit a document after opening word.
    > I do not have the option "Save changes to Normal Template on exit" set
    >
    > I have deleted all instances of normal.dot and restarted the machine.
    > problem still occurs.....
    >
    > Any ideas ??

    I can't replicate the problem .. but I'd try (Word) Tools - Options - Save
    tab and check and uncheck *one at a time* each of the options and see if it
    makes a difference ..

    Hope it helps .. ;)

    --
    Paul - xxx, Jul 7, 2003