Re: wlanapi dll in Win XP x64

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Mauricio Porte, Mar 2, 2010.

  1. Do you think you could send me this app for testing it? It would be useful
    for me... Now that we are at it... do you think there is any way I can
    "simulate" the shortcut for seeing the "View Available networks"? I am
    starting to build some sort of hybrid between Mac OSX and Windows and would
    need that for the Airport Utility equivalent on Win7 64bit..

    Any help always appreciated.

    Thanks man
    Mauricio Porte

    noticias:...