Re: WLAN Quick Launch Button/Key

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 19, 2007.

  1. Hi
    Any thing like this that involves pressing a button that is propriety to the
    hardware, is usually controlled by software that is provided by the Hardware
    manufacturer (I have few Laptops, and none of them have such a button, on
    the other hand I might have buttons that your laptop does not provide).
    I.e. somewhere on you system there should be software provided by
    Fujutsu-Siemens that let you assign what this button would do.
    Many times it can be accessed by a propriety icon in the Control Panel.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 19, 2007