Re: With 30 minutes "work" millionaire?!?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by PC LOAD LETTER, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. 30 minutes? That's too much work!

    PC LOAD LETTER, Dec 10, 2005

  2. PC LOAD LETTER

    Frisbee® Guest

    "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
    > 30 minutes? That's too much work!

    Not only is it too much work, but I won't share my "enamel-mail" with
    ANYONE!
    Frisbee®, Dec 10, 2005

  3. PC LOAD LETTER

    LRM Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
    >> 30 minutes? That's too much work!

    > Not only is it too much work, but I won't share my "enamel-mail" with
    > ANYONE!

    Oh darn and here I thought you were going to share your enamel-mail with me.
    LRM, Dec 10, 2005
  4. "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
    >>> 30 minutes? That's too much work!

    >> Not only is it too much work, but I won't share my "enamel-mail" with
    >> ANYONE!
    >>

    > Oh darn and here I thought you were going to share your enamel-mail with
    > me.

    Premiering only on the Lifetime Network, "Enamored with enamel-mail". A new
    feature film, starring Tom Hanks, and that one chick with the cute chin who
    can really fake an organism.
    PC LOAD LETTER, Dec 10, 2005
  5. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in

    > and that one chick with the cute chin who
    > can really fake an organism.

    LRM?

    *runs*

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Get bent, turned, twisted, corrupted, perverted, deviated, and WARPed!
    Neil, Dec 10, 2005
  6. PC LOAD LETTER

    LRM Guest

    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Not only is it too much work, but I won't share my "enamel-mail" with
    >>> ANYONE!
    >>>

    >> Oh darn and here I thought you were going to share your enamel-mail with
    >> me.

    > Premiering only on the Lifetime Network, "Enamored with enamel-mail". A
    > new feature film, starring Tom Hanks, and that one chick with the cute
    > chin who can really fake an organism.

    You're worrying me, why do you know what's on the Lifetime network? That's
    it I'm taking your remote.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Dec 11, 2005
  7. PC LOAD LETTER

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in
    >
    >> and that one chick with the cute chin who
    >> can really fake an organism.
    >>

    > LRM?
    >
    > *runs*

    You can run, but you can't hide.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Dec 11, 2005
  8. PC LOAD LETTER

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Not only is it too much work, but I won't share my "enamel-mail" with
    >ANYONE!

    Is what you're on about?

    http://tinyurl.com/c99no
    sfw

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 12, 2005
  9. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uhsI4pe$FHA.3136
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > You can run, but you can't hide.

    why do you complain when I say you have a cute chin?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Hex Dump: Place where witches put used curses.
    Neil, Dec 12, 2005