Re: wish list

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Howard, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. Howard

    Howard Guest

    > The rumor is false--we are awarded based on the quality of our helpful
    > posts. The number of posts is a not a factor.

    > BTW -- the certification newsgroups are specifically excluded from the
    > award process because they are not forums designed for providing

    assistance
    > with products.

    so you are saying your posts in this group aren't helpful, only jokes?

    lol,

    --
    Larry Samuels
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Howard, Jan 16, 2004

  2. I promise to be nice and not blast you for that one <G>

    Larry Samuels, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Howard

    Howard Guest

    that's it. Way to go Mr. MVP. Be nice.