Re: "Wiseguy" - Dead Dog Arc?? Missing episodes from rest of Seasons 3 & 4

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Film Buff, Jul 1, 2006.

  1. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest

    I believe that might be Dead Dog arc - I am not sure,
    but here is a list of the missing episodes from Season 3 and 4

    60. 3-16 14 Feb 90 A One Horse Town
    61. 3-17 7 Mar 90 His Master's Voice
    62. 3-18 14 Mar 90 Hello Buckwheat
    63. 3-19 21 Mar 90 Let Them Eat Cake
    64. 3-20 28 Mar 90 Meltdown
    65. 3-21 11 Apr 90 Sanctuary
    66. 3-22 18 Apr 90 Brrump-Bump

    4th Season 1990
    67. 4- 1 10 Nov 90 Fruit of the Poisonous Tree (1)
    68. 4- 2 10 Nov 90 Fruit of the Poisonous Tree (2)
    69. 4- 3 17 Nov 90 Black Gold
    70. 4- 4 24 Nov 90 The Gift
    71. 4- 5 1 Dec 90 La Mina
    72. 4- 6 8 Dec 90 Witness Protection for the Archangel Lucifer
    73. 4- 7 UNAIRED Point of No Return
    74. 4- 8 UNAIRED Dead Right
    75. 4- 9 UNAIRED Changing Houses

    Film Buff, Jul 1, 2006