Re: Wiress 2200 BG Internal Card problems

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Alan Muller [MSFT], Apr 15, 2005.

  1. You security software may have a firewall blocking access to the internet.
    To find out if this is the case, try disabling the firewall. If disabling
    the firewall solves your problem, you will then need to contact your
    security program vendor and find out how to enable the firewall and
    configure it to allow internet access.

    --
    Alan Muller
    Software Design Engineer in Test