Re: Wireless security

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Doz, Oct 2, 2005.

  1. Doz

    Doz Guest

    What sort of answer is "hit google"?

    You need to login to your router of access point and setup WPA encryption
    (if it's supported) WPA-PSK to be exact... then enter a nice long pass
    phrase.

    You need to configure the PC's for WPA-PSK to be able to connect. Assuming
    the PC's network cards/operating system are able to do this...

    As you can see there are lots of variables...

    Take look here for some more info...
    http://compnetworking.about.com/cs/winxpnetworking/ht/wpainwindowsxp.htm

    Doz, Oct 2, 2005