Re: Wireless security

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Wireless - Basic: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html
    Internet -Basic protection: http://www.ezlan.net/firewall.html
    Internet Infestation: http://www.ezlan.net/infestation.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "holyvic" <> wrote in message
    > Hi! I'm sharing a house with 4 other people and I have just set up a

    wireless
    > network for broadband usng a router. How do I make our connection secure

    so
    Jack, Sep 22, 2004