Re: wireless router

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jeff Strickland, Mar 8, 2013.

  1. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone recommend a brand of wireless router for about $90.00.

    I would not begin to recommend a brand, but be sure to get a router that
    uses the N band. That would be 802.11n, if you need ther spec.

    Wireless-N is the latest and greatest. It has the greatest range, so if you
    have computers to connect that are challenged by distance or physical
    obstruction, then Wireless-N will mitigate the challenges.

    I have high-speed Internet provided by my phone/cable company, and they give
    a very good router with the package.

    Jeff Strickland, Mar 8, 2013