Re: wireless pcmcia card

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Sooner Al [MVP], Jan 12, 2007.

  1. "maxpower" <> wrote in message
    >i have recently bought a linksys wireless-g wpc54gs wireless card for my
    > packard bell f7305,when i try to install it i get a code 12 error,"need
    > more
    > resources". i then went and upgraded the memory by another 256mb but this
    > has
    > not resolved the problem can anyone help
    > --
    > have a good one

    Does that PC/laptop support CardBus? I can't find anything on the Packard
    Bell site to say one way or another. Its possible it does not. Check the
    specifications to see. If it does not then you can't use that Linksys
    card...

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    mutual benefit of all of us...