Re: wireless network problem (internet access)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 24, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Bob G0KYF, <> wrote:

    > Hi All and thanks for reading this.

    Hey. Slow down, man.

    > I have 2 belkin 802.11b cards, one in the pc and other one in laptop
    > running in ad-hoc mode.

    You have spyware.

    > Running Xp Pro on pc and XP home on laptop.

    You have spyware. Update your BIOS.

    Tell some **** that cares.

    > All was working fine until a couple of weeks ago and now I cannot get
    > onto the internet from my laptop(connection is via pc), I can swap
    > files,print ect on the network but cannot access the internet even to
    > update my antivirus ect.

    I agree, in my judgement, you cannot get onto the internet from your
    laptop(connection is via pc).

    > I have turned off all firewalls reset all explorer settings and even
    > tried a system restore as far back as I can go (less than 2 weeks due to
    > xp update)

    Yesterday,
    All those backups seemed a waste of pay.
    Now my database has gone away.
    Oh I believe in yesterday.

    > Any ideas apart from binning the belkin cards.

    From down on the pub floor.

    > Thanks in advance Bob.

    Get fucked in advance.

    pcbutts1, Jul 24, 2005