Re: Wireless Linksys G router

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    The 802.11g will be compatible with the regular 802.11g and 802.11b of other
    Brands as well.

    Extra Modes like 802.11b+. or 802.11g SpeedBooster, or 802.11gSuper are
    usually compatible only within the same brand with the same chipsets
    hardware.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "CRazykevin" <> wrote in message
    > I have 2 questions
    >
    > 1. If I have a Linksys wireless G-router will it work with any brand of

    wireless G-band nics?

    Jack, Jul 28, 2004

  2. thanks for the answers

    =?Utf-8?B?Q1JhenlrZXZpbg==?=, Jul 30, 2004