Re: Wireless Keyboards/Mice - Economical?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by daytripper, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. daytripper

    daytripper Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:06:15 +1200, "SharkFOA" <> wrote:

    >"Aaron Lawrence" <> wrote in message
    >> Thus spake Tony McKee:
    >> > The brands I have in mind are the MS or Logitech combos. Any advice

    >welcome.
    >> I don't have the wireless one, but I have a logitech Elite keyboard that
    >> annoys the heck out of me for one little thing: when you turn it on, the
    >> function keys don't work as normal, until you press the F-lock key.
    >> There's no way to permanently turn it on.
    >>
    >> Keyboard seems OK otherwise, reasonable action without being noisy.
    >>
    >> Just doing my bit to damage Logitech's reputation for doing something
    >> silly :)

    >I think there was a fix for this in one of the more recent PC World Mags.
    >Try their site and look for F1.

    I have both Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse. I've use them with 98se, NT,
    2K, and now XP Pro. Work great, battery life is surprisingly good.

    I'll never go back to wired desktop devices...

    /daytripper
    daytripper, Jul 20, 2003