Re: Wireless Connections

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rich Wagoner, Apr 5, 2004.

  1. Rich Wagoner

    Rich Wagoner Guest

    I did check that and it was able to get on the network if it was one of the
    first 4. Just seems like we have had more on, but that might have been
    before encryption was enabled, but I am not sure.

    "Dan Shea" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:59:32 GMT, "Rich Wagoner"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Thanks for the info, this helps when I have to ask for money to buy the

    wap.

    \

    can

    out