Re: Wireless Connection lost after hibernation

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Pavel A., Dec 6, 2006.

  1. Pavel A.

    Pavel A. Guest

    Was calling Atheros support among these
    various suggestions?
    --PA

    Pavel A., Dec 6, 2006

  2. I have e-mailed Atheros with this query and await a reply. They do not appear
    to offer a consumer support service. The only option being a general
    information address.

    I have also e-mailed Acer on there support service so they may have a
    solution.

    Thanks

    John

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Dec 8, 2006