Re: Wireless Connection: IE cannot display the Web Page

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 24, 2007.

  1. Hi
    Assuming that by direct connect you mean that if the Laptop is plugged into
    a Network via wire it is capable to use the Internet.
    There can be many settings that are Off and contribute to inability to
    connect. In order to avoid a trial and error fishing expedition try to
    evaluate the system configuration and find out what is not configured
    correctly.
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 24, 2007