Re: Wireless connection doesn't work with wired connection

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 20, 2006.

  1. Hi
    I am not sure what is the goal of the configuration.
    If the Wireless source is On the same Network as the wires card, (I.e. using
    the same Wireless Router) they can not both work at the same time. You can
    use the Metrics setting to decide priority.
    http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 20, 2006