Re: Wireless Adapter and WAP

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Natéag, Jun 16, 2004.

  1. Natéag

    Natéag Guest

    Thansk for your reply.

    .. Understandable, since 11b will not work with WAP.

    The message I got from Microsoft Broadband Utility is that the software does
    not
    support WAP. Quite possibly it does, when set to 11g only.

    "Keppy" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > I don't know what you mean by the MS router does something wrong. If you

    set
    > the device to G only, it works fine. If you set it to mixed, it will only

    do

    Natéag, Jun 16, 2004