Re: Wireless Adapter and WAP

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Natéag, Jun 18, 2004.

  1. Natéag

    Natéag Guest

    Thanks, That settles it as far as I am concerned.

    (As far as the « wireless connection - configure option, that is
    no longer available on my computer. Apparently disappeared
    after installation of Microsoft Broadband Network Utility.
    A repair/update after uninstallaing the Broadband Network
    Utility has not fixed it.) I will have to reinstall WinXp some day
    but not before SP2 is available and has been merged with
    the WinXp installation files. That is, unless someone knows
    of another way.)

    "Dick Kistler" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > You are all more or less right.
    >
    > The Microsoft wireless equipment(base station, adapters) does support WPA
    >
    > The Microsoft Broadband Network Utility and the Wizards with it will not

    let

    Natéag, Jun 18, 2004