Re: Wireless Acer Aspire 3680 atheros ar5005g will not connect

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by rascar, Jun 12, 2009.

  1. rascar

    rascar Guest

    "Kelly" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > For these drivers you need to use extract instead of just clicking the
    > folder. It may seem as though all is well, but it isn't.

    Hi Kelly, thanks for the reply.

    I had tried extracting the drivers rather than loading, with no luck. I
    have also restored to factory default, no luck. I do know a fix is
    available, I just can not remember how. Last time, I was able to follow a
    thread for kb815485. This time however, I cannot locate the same topic thread
    as it was two years ago :unsure:

    It must be something to do with backwards compatibility for the router or
    something, but I just wouldn't have a clew how to trick it or amend the
    router config.

    Cheers,
    Darrell
    rascar, Jun 12, 2009