RE: Wireless Access Problem

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by jdh201, Nov 24, 2008.

  1. jdh201

    jdh201 Guest

    If you can get to telnet on the devices or use a laptop connected to the
    wireless network you can use "telnet "serverip" 21" to see if you can connect
    through to the ftp server. If it works you should get a "220 FTP Server
    ready." message. Are you running any type of router between your wireless
    network and you wired? The MAP-320 appears to be just a managed wifi
    network, nothing special. So any settings that would block access to your
    ftp server would have to be on a router or firewall between the two.

    jdh201, Nov 24, 2008