Re: WINNT.SIF Not Being Recognized

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Darrick West, Apr 12, 2005.

  1. Darrick West

    Darrick West Guest

    Remember to enclose filenames with quotation marks to prevent .txt from
    being appended to your file by Notepad.exe

    Darrick West, Apr 12, 2005

  2. Darrick West wrote:
    > Remember to enclose filenames with quotation marks to prevent .txt

    from
    > being appended to your file by Notepad.exe

    True, true. I also like to clear the "Hide extensions for known file
    types" box under Folder Options > View Tab. Otherwise if you try to
    change the file name and extension in Explorer, you run into the same
    issue.
    blastingfonda, Apr 13, 2005