Re: wingnuts on parade

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Sep 6, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/5/2010 6:35 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Mostly its fatass conservative dopes in lawn-chairs:
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht8PmEjxUfg
    >
    > Theres yer "tea party" folks right there. One step down from "people of
    > wallmart".
    >
    > LULZ!

    By God Buber wezze gonna fix it all. See ya at Wal-Mart.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Sep 6, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/5/2010 9:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, OldGringo38 wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On 9/5/2010 6:35 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> Mostly its fatass conservative dopes in lawn-chairs:
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht8PmEjxUfg
    >>
    >> Theres yer "tea party" folks right there. One step down from "people of
    >> wallmart".
    >>
    >> LULZ!
    >>

    > By God Buber wezze gonna fix it all. See ya at Wal-Mart.

    OH OH double entry, Just to add, I watched the whole clip, what a
    bunch of go nowhere brain dead losers. JHC

    OldGringo38, Sep 6, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/6/2010 9:18 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 9/5/2010 9:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, OldGringo38 wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:
    >>> On 9/5/2010 6:35 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:

    >>> By God Buber wezze gonna fix it all. See ya at Wal-Mart.
    >>>

    >> OH OH double entry, Just to add, I watched the whole clip, what a
    >> bunch of go nowhere brain dead losers. JHC
    >>

    > They've been aptly termed "low information voters".
    >
    > <nods>

    Testing before voting ??

    OldGringo38, Sep 6, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 08:18:14 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    >> OH OH double entry, Just to add, I watched the whole clip, what a
    >> bunch of go nowhere brain dead losers. JHC
    >>

    > They've been aptly termed "low information voters".
    >
    > <nods>

    LOL. That's a new one on me.

    So apt.

    --
    "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
    Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and
    Aardvark, Sep 6, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/6/2010 11:57 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Aardvark<> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<i6315m$uk9$-september.org>:

    >>> They've been aptly termed "low information voters".
    >>>
    >>> <nods>

    >> LOL. That's a new one on me.
    >>
    >> So apt.
    >>

    > Palin panders to them by telling them they are plenty smart.

    I think Palin is a blond.

    OldGringo38, Sep 7, 2010
  6. OldGringo38 wrote:
    > On 9/6/2010 11:57 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> Aardvark<> pinched out a steaming pile
    >> of<i6315m$uk9$-september.org>:

    >>> LOL. That's a new one on me.
    >>>
    >>> So apt.
    >>>

    >> Palin panders to them by telling them they are plenty smart.
    >>

    > I think Palin is a blond.

    She's a perfect example of what happens when one has an over abundance
    of self confidence and a dearth of ability.

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 7, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/7/2010 8:51 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 9/6/2010 11:57 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> Aardvark<> pinched out a steaming pile

    >>> Palin panders to them by telling them they are plenty smart.
    >>>

    >> I think Palin is a blond.
    >>

    > She's a perfect example of what happens when one has an over abundance
    > of self confidence and a dearth of ability.

    <g> She does kind of sound like the Avon Lady <g>

    OldGringo38, Sep 7, 2010
  8. OldGringo38 <> via news:i65hm3$td8$-
    september.org:

    > On 9/7/2010 8:51 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>> On 9/6/2010 11:57 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:

    >>> I think Palin is a blond.
    >>>

    >> She's a perfect example of what happens when one has an
    >> over abundance of self confidence and a dearth of ability.
    >>

    > <g> She does kind of sound like the Avon Lady <g>

    <USA Flag flourishing in background...>

    If she was the Avon Lady
    and knocked upon my door...
    I'd motorboat her boobies
    and then probably buy something.

    (Some product for my hair,
    that's what I'm thinking...)
    That's just the way I roll :
    Homegrown grass-roots hospitality!

    <Queue in "God Bless America"...>

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 7, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/7/2010 9:49 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> via news:i65hm3$td8$-
    > september.org:
    >
    >> On 9/7/2010 8:51 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> She's a perfect example of what happens when one has an
    >>> over abundance of self confidence and a dearth of ability.
    >>>

    >> <g> She does kind of sound like the Avon Lady<g>

    > <USA Flag flourishing in background...>
    >
    > If she was the Avon Lady
    > and knocked upon my door...
    > I'd motorboat her boobies
    > and then probably buy something.
    >
    > (Some product for my hair,
    > that's what I'm thinking...)
    > That's just the way I roll :
    > Homegrown grass-roots hospitality!
    >
    > <Queue in "God Bless America"...>
    >

    > HTH.

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Sep 7, 2010
  10. OldGringo38 <> via news:i65leu$gre$-
    september.org:

    @news.eternal-
    >> september.org:
    >>
    >>> On 9/7/2010 8:51 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:

    the

    >>> <g> She does kind of sound like the Avon Lady<g>

    >> <USA Flag flourishing in background...>
    >>
    >> If she was the Avon Lady
    >> and knocked upon my door...
    >> I'd motorboat her boobies
    >> and then probably buy something.
    >>
    >> (Some product for my hair,
    >> that's what I'm thinking...)
    >> That's just the way I roll :
    >> Homegrown grass-roots hospitality!
    >>
    >> <Queue in "God Bless America"...>
    >>

    >> HTH.
    >>

    > <g>

    Alas... I may get swarmed by the grammer-gnat-zees
    because I teknickally and grahmatikally shuda said
    "Homegrowed grasses-root hospitality!".

    But, like most true and patriotic Americans,
    all I really care about is my hair and the
    Avon Lady's samples.

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 7, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/7/2010 3:17 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> via news:i65leu$gre$-
    > september.org:
    >
    >> On 9/7/2010 9:49 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:
    >>> OldGringo38<> via news:i65hm3$td8$1

    > @news.eternal-
    >>> september.org:

    > the

    >>> <USA Flag flourishing in background...>
    >>>
    >>> If she was the Avon Lady
    >>> and knocked upon my door...
    >>> I'd motorboat her boobies
    >>> and then probably buy something.
    >>>
    >>> (Some product for my hair,
    >>> that's what I'm thinking...)
    >>> That's just the way I roll :
    >>> Homegrown grass-roots hospitality!
    >>>
    >>> <Queue in "God Bless America"...>
    >>>

    >>> HTH.
    >>>

    >> <g>

    > Alas... I may get swarmed by the grammer-gnat-zees
    > because I teknickally and grahmatikally shuda said
    > "Homegrowed grasses-root hospitality!".
    >
    > But, like most true and patriotic Americans,
    > all I really care about is my hair and the
    > Avon Lady's samples.
    >
    > HTH.

    I was given a bottle of aftershave by Avon many years back and didn't
    like it, the only experience I ever had with it the company or the Avon
    Lady. <g>

    OldGringo38, Sep 7, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    StevieO Guest

    Perfect description of you, Pussy bitch.

    StevieO, Sep 8, 2010
  13. StevieO wrote:
    > er i i Pussy bitch.

    Try a self confidence class?

    <shrugs>

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 8, 2010
  14. James <> via

    > On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 08:12:27 -0400, "StevieO" <> wrote:
    >
    >> She's a perfect example of what happens when one has
    >> an over abundance of self confidence and a dearth of ability.

    > And Palin should return to the obscurity to which she richly deserves.

    Hope she doesn't take her big supple boobies with her...
    Or the public consciousness may obnubilate Tina Fey again,
    amongst other irreparable losses to contemporary culture.

    (or, fer teh grammer-gnat-zees : "irreparables loss")

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 8, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    StevieO Guest

    You are so weak.

    "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    StevieO wrote:
    > er i i Pussy bitch.

    Try a self confidence class?
    StevieO, Sep 8, 2010
  16. James <> via

    wrote:

    ability.

    >>> And Palin should return to the obscurity to which she richly

    deserves.

    >> Hope she doesn't take her big supple boobies with her...
    >> Or the public consciousness may obnubilate Tina Fey again,
    >> amongst other irreparable losses to contemporary culture.
    >>
    >> (or, fer teh grammer-gnat-zees : "irreparables loss")
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > Obnubliate: I learned a new word today. Thanks. But I'd still

    give
    > up her boobs (Todd, Bristol, Trig, and Levi).

    (Oh dear! I shuda-said/meant-to-say "grammers gnat-zee" too)

    LOL! And that irrelevant, erratic, old, flip-floppin'
    McCain is like the biggest boob of them all... Hear
    him on national news segments blastin' "Obama's stimulus"
    when it was that tired old booty-tooter who cancelled
    David Letterman and put his entire campagin on hold to
    jump on the first plane and fly back to Washington, D.C.
    to start shooting photo-ops with Pres. GW Bush on the first
    round of no-strings bail-outs to the financial industry...

    What a "boob" he is now on the AZ Senator re-election
    campagin! Arizonians should kick his tired old butt
    all the way to one of those smoky old clubs where they
    wear the funny hats (with tassles), smoke cigars,
    drink *way* too much and tell war stories all day...
    Get all the flip-floppin' boobs off the taxpayers' payroll!

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 9, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    StevieO Guest

    LOL So you think.

    Your mum makes you bend over 5 times daily!

    You are still a weak pussy!

    "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in
    message news:i69s5i$4ho$...
    StevieO <> pinched out a steaming pile