Re: wingnuts on parade

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, Sep 6, 2010.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    On 09/05/2010 06:35 PM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > Mostly its fatass conservative dopes in lawn-chairs:
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht8PmEjxUfg
    >
    > Theres yer "tea party" folks right there. One step down from "people of
    > wallmart".
    >
    > LULZ!

    The other day I decided to leave a comment on his Facebook account.

    Regarding the little white lie he told...
    but for an honesty and integrity speech...even a white lie is unacceptable.

    Sheesh

    It was the first time I can recall that Firefox ever crashed!

    I think that means something!

    philo, Sep 6, 2010

  2. philo

    chuckcar Guest

    philo <> wrote in

    > On 09/05/2010 06:35 PM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Mostly its fatass conservative dopes in lawn-chairs:
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht8PmEjxUfg
    >>
    >> Theres yer "tea party" folks right there. One step down from "people
    >> of wallmart".
    >>
    >> LULZ!
    >>

    > The other day I decided to leave a comment on his Facebook account.
    >
    > Regarding the little white lie he told...
    > but for an honesty and integrity speech...even a white lie is
    > unacceptable.
    >
    > Sheesh
    >
    > It was the first time I can recall that Firefox ever crashed!
    >

    > I think that means something!

    LOL. Like: what the H do you want me to go there for? Although I'd
    wonder about malicious code myself. He's really not too bright, or at
    the least has resigned his public image to be.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 6, 2010

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    On 09/05/2010 08:27 PM, chuckcar wrote:
    > philo<> wrote in

    <snip>

    >> It was the first time I can recall that Firefox ever crashed!
    >>

    >> I think that means something!

    > LOL. Like: what the H do you want me to go there for? Although I'd
    > wonder about malicious code myself. He's really not too bright, or at
    > the least has resigned his public image to be.

    Yep

    he is smart in that he knows how to make a lot of money.

    all he has to do is act dumb.

    It's not a far stretch for him to act dumb though.

    philo, Sep 6, 2010
  4. philo

    chuckcar Guest

    philo <> wrote in

    > On 09/05/2010 08:27 PM, chuckcar wrote:
    >> philo<> wrote in
    >>

    > <snip>
    >

    >>> It was the first time I can recall that Firefox ever crashed!
    >>>

    >>> I think that means something!

    >> LOL. Like: what the H do you want me to go there for? Although I'd
    >> wonder about malicious code myself. He's really not too bright, or at
    >> the least has resigned his public image to be.
    >>

    > Yep
    >
    > he is smart in that he knows how to make a lot of money.
    >
    > all he has to do is act dumb.
    >
    > It's not a far stretch for him to act dumb though.

    Yeah, it's kind of like Jeremy Clarkson: He's quite apparently childish
    at the least, but a brilliant writer. I just saw the episode where they
    replace their car - with a minvan?? - and he muffed the first segment.
    He was trying to inprov while driving on the track.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 6, 2010