Re: Windoze XP ticking

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by T.N.O., Sep 25, 2003.

  1. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "N Lawton" wrote
    > Why does the HDD tick every few seconds in Windoze XP

    I assume you don't realise that you can't spell... it is actually Windows
    XP.

    Unless you actually mean Windoze, a sleep apnia(spelling heh?) monitoring
    program, or Windose, a pharmaceutical(again spelling?) dosage program...

    T.N.O., Sep 25, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "steve" wrote
    > I'm sure he would have preferred an answer to his question. :)

    Probably... but I felt like being an ass.

    T.N.O., Sep 25, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    I wrote
    > > I'm sure he would have preferred an answer to his question. :)

    > Probably... but I felt like being an ass.

    Correction... a "pedantic ass"

    T.N.O., Sep 25, 2003
  4. T.N.O. wrote:
    > I wrote
    >>> I'm sure he would have preferred an answer to his question. :)

    >> Probably... but I felt like being an ass.

    > Correction... a "pedantic ass"

    pedantic arse maybe?

    Russell Smithies, Sep 25, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    steve Guest

    T.N.O. allegedly said:

    > "steve" wrote
    >> I'm sure he would have preferred an answer to his question. :)

    > Probably... but I felt like being an ass.

    LOL! :eek:)

    steve, Sep 25, 2003
  6. T.N.O.

    KS Guest

    T.N.O. wrote:
    > I wrote
    >>> I'm sure he would have preferred an answer to his question. :)

    >> Probably... but I felt like being an ass.

    > Correction... a "pedantic ass"

    <joke>
    Hi Woger.
    </joke>