Re: windows xp wont display on 14" monitor

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    zz, <> wrote:

    > just loaded a fresh install win xp and shifted the machine to its new we
    > cant change the display depth below 16bit......we
    > can only see windows in safe mode it just shows a garbled screen in normal
    > mode what can be done?

    I use Mozilla so I can't help you out.

    > zz.

    I am not an artist; I have no talent.

    > im going to have sex this week n i want it to be something the lad
    > never 4gets. have any lads got anything they especially like girls to
    > do or have any girls got any tricks that have proved effective? write
    > bk plss

    It could be worse, zz. Your insides could be rotting and falling out of your
    arse.
    pcbutts1, Jul 26, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    Don Williams Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > zz, <> wrote:
    >
    > > just loaded a fresh install win xp and shifted the machine to its new we
    > > cant change the display depth below 16bit......we
    > > can only see windows in safe mode it just shows a garbled screen in

    normal
    > > mode what can be done?

    > I use Mozilla so I can't help you out.

    That's obvious, so why do you bother to respond if you can't help?

    In any case it sounds to me like the person asking for help is asking for
    technical information. I'd be surprised if he didn't know how to go out.

    Don Williams, Jul 27, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Don Williams, <> wrote:

    > That's obvious, so why do you bother to respond if you can't help?

    What makes you so sure I can't help, Williams?

    > In any case it sounds to me like the person asking for help is asking
    > for technical information.

    People don't want anyone to be what they really are.

    > I'd be surprised if he didn't know how to go out.

    If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about.
    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005