Re: Windows XP hangs on shutdown

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 28, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    princess lulu

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    It seems that I also have a problem with shutting down and rebooting my window xp sp3. Every time I shut down my pc, it just hsngs on. No message is given. The power is on and I can move the pointer but cannot shut it with the Ctrl+Alt+Delete. it will stay on till till I turn it off from the power button. The same thing happens if I try to restart it from the shut down menu. I have tried many things but nothing works. It's really frustrating.
    I don't want to format my pc for such a problem but I might do it if I didn't find a solution soon.
    Please help me if u can!!!!!!
    By the way, I have just formatted my pc and haven't installed any programmes other than the drivers. So there are no programmes installed yet and i don't want to go ahead with this, in case I have to reformat it.
    Please help...... I'm tired of trying solutions.
    Thanks

    princess lulu, Jul 31, 2008