Re: Windows Vista Ultimate

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by David B., Mar 31, 2009.

  1. David B.

    David B. Guest

    You are either running Vista 32 bit or 64 bit, not both (unless your dual
    booting, which you don't mention).
    Ultimate IS Vista, it has no advantages OVER Vista, it is just one of the
    many flavors available with features that lesser versions lack.

    David B., Mar 31, 2009